Friday March 19th @ 7:30pm
After Mourning (Written by Mike Czuba, Directed by Diana Poulsen)]
- A play about Johanna Bonger, the woman who saved Vincent Van Gogh's art.
Alexa The Liar (Written by Guy Newsham, Directed by Chelsea-Alana Stephen)
- A man wants answers, Alexa has other ideas.
Friday April 16th @ 7:30pm
Mourning Belle (Written by Nathan Heydon, Directed by Chandra Pepper)
- A darkly humorous play about one man's attempts to cheat divorce and death with fringe science.
Friday May 21st @ 7:30pm
Celestial Notes (Written by Robin Pond, Directed by Nancy Knapp)
- A group of talented scientist/musicians strive to sound the right note in a desperate attempt to save humanity from a climate catastrophe.
A Tooth For A Tooth (Written by Trudee Romanek, Directed by Devon Humphries)
- A chaotic day in a dental office takes an unexpected turn when a new patient arrives, desperate for an appointment.
Jesus & The Body Snatchers (Written by John Kenwell, Directed by Trudee Romanek)
- When the interests of rival grave robbers collide in an ancient and holy graveyard, the results are electrifying!