Four Play Reading Schedule
Friday April 16th @ 7:30pm (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0JVaITXKxM)
Mourning Belle (Written by Nathan Heydon, Directed by Chandra Pepper)
- A darkly humorous play about one man's attempts to cheat divorce and death with fringe science.
Friday May 21st @ 7:30pm ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_76SuEAmsJI )
Celestial Notes (Written by Robin Pond, Directed by Nancy Knapp)
- A group of talented scientist/musicians strive to sound the right note in a desperate attempt to save humanity from a climate catastrophe.
A Tooth For A Tooth (Written by Trudee Romanek, Directed by Devon Humphries)
- A chaotic day in a dental office takes an unexpected turn when a new patient arrives, desperate for an appointment.
Jesus & The Body Snatchers (Written by John Kenwell, Directed by Trudee Romanek)
- When the interests of rival grave robbers collide in an ancient and holy graveyard, the results are electrifying!
November 4th - 21st, 2021
The Last Resort by Norm Foster, Music & Lyrics by Leslie Arden
- Take one run-down Saskatchewan hotel, add seven strange characters and a mob witness on the run and you’re in for a night of madcap musical fun with a murderous twist! As each guest reveals deception and ulterior motives, it becomes clear that no-one is who they claim to be, and this “safe” house might be exactly the opposite.
December 2nd - 12th, 2021
That December Show! “Camelot"
- We’re planning yet another fun-filled pantomime, ideal for the whole family. Come out and boo the villains and cheer for the good guys! The action will be fast and furious with imaginative costumes and wonderfully zany characters who will have you laughing and groaning at the same time! It’s a holiday tradition of absolute frenzied fun for all ages!
March 3rd - 20th, 2022
Burn by John Muggleton
- Three long-time friends - murder-mystery writers who love games - prepare to meet the estranged daughter of a recently deceased fourth friend. Why has she come and who is she, really? Their evening of stories and riddles quickly turns to something more sinister. Tension builds as the three are forced to face the truth of their past and make sense of the present if they hope to protect their future. Unfolding in real time, this gripping psychological thriller keeps the audience guessing until the very end.
May 5th - 22nd, 2022
Disaster! By Seth Rudetsky & Jack Plotnick
- It is 1979 and New York’s hottest celebrities are gathering for the grand opening of a new floating casino and discotheque. The night starts out well but as disaster strikes the casino, the A-listers (and a crazy collection of other characters) must survive earthquakes, infernos and tidal waves - oh my! Set to the best mega-hit songs of the 70s like Hooked on A Feeling, Hot Stuff, I Will Survive and Saturday Night, this loving homage to 70s disaster films will surely have you singing along through your laughter.
June 2nd - 5th, 2022
Four Play - A Showcase of Play Readings
- Every session presents a different set of plays. Four Play presents lightly rehearsed readings of a variety of works: some old, some new, some rare, some challenging. Playwrights are wanted for this event. Check out our website for information on how to submit your original play. Four Play is held on the weekend of the Cookstown Wing Ding.
Tickets are often available at the door, but we recommend that you purchase prior to the performance as some performances sell out in advance. Note that Four Play tickets are only sold at the door. Pre-payment is required for all ticket orders. Payment is accepted by cash, cheque, e-transfer, or VISA or MasterCard credit cards. Debit is available in person at the theatre only.
Ticket purchases are non-refundable.
Tickets ordered two or more weeks in advance of the performance will be mailed to you. Tickets ordered less than two weeks before the performance will be held at the Pre-paid window of the Box Office for pick-up on the day of the performance. The Box Office opens 45 minutes before the performance begins.
Babes-in-arms are not permitted in the theatre.
Please note that our 150-year old building is not wheelchair accessible.
Group ticket prices are discounted by $3 per ticket for 10 or more tickets booked at one time for the same performance.
Ticket Exchanges are available only to our subscribers and are limited to performances of the same production and subject to availability. These requests should be at least 48 hours before the performance of the tickets being exchanged.